5.22.2011

NUMBER 16

NUMBER 16


Outspoken, strong-willed, analytical, research, study.


The number 16 is a karmic number, and people under its influence need to keep their feet on the path of higher learning. They must cultivate their personal willpower, independence and initiative action to enable them to overcome obstacles that come into their life experiences.
Number 16 denotes that many will experience trials and defeats throughout their lives. Unforseen events may seem to follow people with this number, and possible manifestations of this energy include illicit love affairs and/or money losses.

16 brings in the single number of 7, with its energies of obligation and responsibility to listen to its inner-voice which will always warn them of danger through their dreams and strong intuition. When this number is transmuted to the higher vibration it expresses itself as love of humanity and the desire to uplift others in the cause of harmony.

Strong-willed and with a fine analytical mind, 16' need to know everything about everything! Study, research and anything 'New Age' interests the 16's mind and they will have many psychic experiences during their lifetime.


A number 16 person is often outspoken and their strong beliefs give them the energy and stamina to keep going for many hours in the day, yet still find quality time for their family. These people have the capacity to love deeply and passionately, yet relationships are not easily established. 16s are very conscious of their responsibility within the home and make very loving partners and parents  -  however, their need to take command in ALL situations often makes it difficult for themselves.

The 16 energy person may have many challenges to overcome during their life and they need their solitude and can have trouble 'fitting in'. Often, from their early 20's, 16 people reach their ‘special purpose’.  

16s have natural healing abilities and are experts on human nature and because of this they make great writers, actors and comedians. Often, those born on the 16th are interested in religion, research and animals.

A 16 energy individual can crucify themselves on the path of love that can come into Spiritual consciousness if they turn their love towards the path of ‘Light’. The challenge of the 16 must be carefully met so that its effects may be diluted to a milder vibration.

A number 16 person is outspoken and their strong beliefs give them the energy to keep going for many hours in the day, yet still find time for home and family. They have the capacity to love deeply and passionately and are very conscious of their responsibility within the home, and make very loving partners and parents.  

16 IDEAL OCCUPATIONS

Writers, natural healers, actors, comedians.

16 IDEAL GIFT

Females with the 16 energy love anything 'New Age' -  crystals, a pendulum or Tarot cards are ideal gifts. They also love reading so books, particularly self-help books are appreciated.

Men would love a new bicycle, computer software, CD's and good wine.

Both sexes like to relax so a house cleaner for a month, a hammock or sun lounge for the garden, or renting a log cabin in the mountains for the weekend will be much appreciated.


*
Also see the attributes and energies of number 1, number 6 and number 7 (1+6=7)
                                                   

23 comments:

  1. For I shall honestly and wholeheartedly appreciate the conceive information provided in this website which now makes total or even perfect sense that why God has chosen for me to be given birth on the 16th Month of January.. May God's Glory be upon you for whoever that has given me this information. Amen..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was born on 16th January too ;)

      Delete
    2. I was born on 16th January too ;)

      Delete
    3. January 16th too. And even funnier, my middle name is "glory". so the first comment hit hard, then the others to follow. It was beautiful to run into this site and have it help me understand this point in time.

      Delete
    4. I too was born Jan.16th. Hello all Caps. ��

      Delete
  2. Concise information* Forgive my mistake..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use parts of this as a pat of my tatto its not gonna be re used and if you can get to me with a simple yes or no I will apreciate it my name is jose my email is misfitfts@gmail.com I will honor your decision...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin was murdered July 13th, Her birthday is September 13th her moms Birthday was July 14th the day after her murder. Is there any meaning in the numbers of her Birth/Death?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Describes me to a T. June 16th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was born on June 16th as well, this describes me perfectly..

      Delete
  6. I'm born on the 16th of July and I always wanna be actor and still wanna be (currently 14) Funny how it says that people born at the 16th gonna be (writers, comedians and) actor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the part of relationships are not easily established hit me hard once again....been single now for feels like 4 ever would trully like to know if i can do something to change that

    ReplyDelete
  8. just to make it 16 comments on number 16... felt wrong leaving it on 15

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am Jan 16 too..a big comedian to friends nd family..yup falling in love or having a crush has been my weakness but I do talk to myself nd scold it why do I do it..Am strong willed nd in analytical field..lifes filled with challenges failed many times nd faith revived me back.I guess i do try to involve in every damn decision of my house which is not at all required but my sense to responsibility makes me do..need to change that..hard to gel with everyone very choosy on that..have strong intuition before I met accidents or something bad in life yep my soul went restless..But again there are many miracles nd blessings nd lifes surprised me many times..strange to hear but thats life..sometimes I hate my life sometimes love it crazily..am blind when in love...love is the only thing I feel best..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess have faced failures nd challenges so many times but never backed down..fought back life nd revived bak on feet..some say am a fighter..yeah fell in love dont ask what went into my head but it wasnt a good one..yep intuition of somethings gonna go wrong..i get restless from a week ahead but not sure whats gonna happen..i get slapped with challenges from life..used to be a fighter nowadays just feel frustrated nd angry but again brain starts looking for a solution..am very much into analytical work..keeps be calm...family nd my love is everything to me..anything for them..again lifes surprised me with miracles in a strange way and I did wish for them nd they got true..bang..I dont really understand..at times..I actually said it dreamed of it nd after a long time it happens...when i forget of it..strange life am leading..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep me too born on 16th Jan forgot to mention it..I was a reck before but now sobered to religious that happened automatically my faith in god changed my life..though am seeking logic to whos god.Astrology numerology love to read books on them..ppl find me crazy but I like to know more about it..Dont understand why I sound weird to others.sometimes hard to gel with everyone yeah a bit misfit..

    ReplyDelete
  12. "A 16 energy individual can crucify themselves on the path of love that can come into Spiritual consciousness if they turn their love towards the path of ‘Light’. The challenge of the 16 must be carefully met so that its effects may be diluted to a milder vibration."

    how can I dilute this effect to a milder vibration? any recommendations? thanks you, blessings <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. 16 January - would love to be a writer, this was interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am nov 16 /1992 .I want to become a ias . well,feel like an ias and I am a astrologer too. Whatever writen about number 16 is quite right.may be I will right my own bookand become a writer.

    ReplyDelete