5.22.2011

NUMBER 17

NUMBER 17

Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of humanity.

*
The 17/8 is the Star – it is immortality – a name that lives on after you have left this plane of existence.  It is the ability to see beyond to find the hidden truth.  It is universal healing, truth and understanding.

17/8's may travel often, especially in connection with their work.

Many who come under these energies have extremely high psychic and clairvoyant abilities.

The number 17 is a highly Spiritual number and has been expressed by the Ancient Chaldeans as the 8 Pointed Star of Venus.  It is the Star of Love and Peace and promises a 17 Day person the will to rise superior in Spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life.

Number 17 is the God Energy number – the number of immortality.  It indicates that the person’s name will be remembered after he has passed on.

This is an extremely fortunate number, but it must be remembered that it comes down to number 8, the number of Karma and Fate, and needs to be worked with as such.  The combination of the 1 and 7 makes the person very strong, but at the same time they are soft, sympathetic and sentimental.

17 DAY NUMBER


Number 17 Day people receive a double dose of independence from the 1 and the 7.  The negative 17 can be intense, spoilt and extremely difficult to live with.  This negative person is the ‘prima donna’ who constantly looks for reassurance and praise from his/her partner and throws a tantrum if it is not forthcoming.

Number 17 Day people are very capable.  They are hardworking, efficient and astute, combining their leadership qualities with sensitivity and compassion.  They have the ability to treat those with great wealth and the very poor with equal respect and understanding.

Relationships are extremely important to these people because they can more easily find their balance in love.  With their ability, one would think they would be filled with confidence, but they are not always sure of their potential.  They have a highly strung, vulnerable side which they choose to only show to those closest to them.

The 17 Day Number person is a born hero and is a great leader.  Their dream is to make the world a better place.  17's have a real presence when entering a room.  Those born on the 17th are strong and robust, and are likely to take risks in sports, school, business and life in general.  They often dream of having money and power.

If they have an A, J or S first initial, they may become very wealthy.

17 IDEAL GIFTS

Both men and women born on the 17th like expensive gifts.  An iPod, the latest gadget, a beautiful top or something unique, are ideal gifts for the 17 energy.  The 17 is sometimes known to be a little vain, so a tanning salon voucher or beauty products are well appreciated.  17's usually love white, so buy them a white dinner set, white sheets or fluffy white towels.

17 CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

17 Day Number people make excellent actors.  They also make for excellent politicians, property moguls and business people.  17's often become entrepreneurs.

**

Repeating Number Sequences (Angel Numbers)

The meaning and message of repeating number 17 (Angel Number 17) can be found at:

Also see:  Repeating 1's and 7's

All other numbers can be found in the Angel Number INDEX at:
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au/p/index-numbers.html

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

ANGEL NUMBERS

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT



    

30 comments:

  1. the number 4 is actually "my number." However, the number 17 always appears in my life. More frequently as I age (I'm 28). Any thoughts what this might mean? Ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Williams I too am continuously haunted by the number 17. I was born on the 4th of July but 17 is my number and always has been since I can remember. Recently I see it every where, in your post date, in the last youtube video I just watched minutes ago, and whatever other ridiculous ways I've forgotten. One thing is for sure though, I see it everyday and multiple times. I am a tiny bit afraid of the day I dont see it. Also the definition here on this page is chillingly accurate, and I'm not one to fall for the fortune cookie. Anyways, I'd like to talk to you further about this. my email is gabe_lafleur@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. Will you two please shut up about pretending to be somehow connected to this number just because it has pretty much the most amazing description of all the numbers? Quit it and just embrace YOUR number - stop trying to be something you're not.

      Delete
    3. 17April 24, 2014 at 8:39 AM
      i was born on 17 december at 17 pm , i l live in a neigbourhood called 17 and my house number is 17 at my first birthday it was 17 people , and now i was 17 years old and im scared about this number i see it everywhere contact me at

      Delete
  2. Ms. Williams I too am continuously haunted by the number 17. I was born on the 4th of July but 17 is my number and always has been since I can remember. Recently I see it every where, in your post date, in the last youtube video I just watched minutes ago, and whatever other ridiculous ways I've forgotten. One thing is for sure though, I see it everyday and multiple times. I am a tiny bit afraid of the day I dont see it. Also the definition here on this page is chillingly accurate, and I'm not one to fall for the fortune cookie. Anyways, I'd like to talk to you further about this. my email is gabe_lafleur@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The meaning and message of the repeating numbers you speak of can be found in the INDEX on my ANGEL NUMBERS site at:

      http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au/p/index-numbers.html

      Joanne
      Sacred Scribes

      Delete
  3. I was born on September 17 and I see 17 everywhere but the funny thing is everything here is true about me. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same for me.I was born on september 17th and i really like this number even so everything wrote above is absolutely true

      Delete
    2. I too was born on September 17th and I too see the number everywhere and this explains me to the tee!!

      Delete
  4. There are power animals that we are born with that are meant to be with us from this lifetime to the next. There are those just for this lifetime and there are those for particular times in our lives. Numbers can be like that. Think of it as a gift. The energy of that number wants to express itself in your life in those particular ways. Also, if you are drawn to a number, you can release the energy of that number into your life by concentrating on that number, often drawing that number, and asking that number to help you. I'm choosing a wedding date and I am drawn to 17. Then the traits of that number will color my marriage. You see?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently I lost my niece to a heart attack in her sleep on her Birthday at the age of 49. The family is having a really rough time right now, but I had a dream and this is what I saw. 7/17/17 in gray and then it turned to 5/15/15 in red. I mentioned it to my cousin and she said the 5/15/15 equals 17 also. She had seen a dream that same night and saw my nieces husband sitting with his arm around a woman she couldn't make out who it was and he either was #17 or at table 17. Can you tell me your thoughts on this. My email is JudiSpencr@aol.com Thanks Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well creasy thing, but number 17 also appears in my life very often, just it took me a waild to recognise it. but even know i dont know if it good or bad sign to see it... or maybe i havent tamed it yet. but its good to see that im not alone here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its amazing to see here that no 4 people are surrounded by no 17 people and no 17 people are surrounded by no 4 people. Most of my business clients and acquintances are either no 4 people or no 8 people

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of you are not alone. My entire family sees 17 and 22 constantly. It brings goose bumps to all of us. This is no coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was born in 17 may 1988 so what is my path and life ? mail me vishnraj1234@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You born on 17 that mean you come under unique number 8.
      There is nothing like life path number etc.

      Delete
  10. my mother passed away 05/17/1975,my father on 01/17/10,a very close friend on 02/17/12 and then my boyfriend had a near death accident on 09/17/13 could u please give me some sort of insight. laylaarbogast3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was 17 years old when I had my only child on March 17 1999... He had appendicitis and was treated on 03/17/2011 .. He will be 17 years old when he graduates in 2017.. Lately I have been thinking a lot about the number 17 being lined up for him.. Any thoughts??? My email.. Sunnyrs625@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was born on the 17/6/83 and im constantly seeing the number 17 there is not one day that goes by that I dont see it. My first baby boy was born on the 17th, my bed number was 17 my father in law is born on the 17th day . I have read what it signifies. However is something bound to happen in my life or will I just be seeing 17 everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No.4 and NO.8 attract each other that is why it happens.I born on no.8 and there are lots of people appear in my life born on no.4.
    Both are unlucky numbers.So beware.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was born on 8 /17 /97 and ive been seeing my angel number 17 over and over again too many coincidences and what im reading about it is so accurate ! Ive been having psychic abilities like clairvoyance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Albert, i was born on 17/8/85 i see 17 everywere even my house number is 17..this number is in my life everyday!

      Delete
  15. I am also haunted by the number 17 and 4 AND 47 for many many many years now.... The descriptions here are pretty accurate... But I still don't know how to deal with this number or what it means! Please contact me if you've "reached a higher level" of understanding concerning this number!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was born on the 17th and so was my wife. We got married on the 17th... I am haunted by 17eens every hour of every day. The description above is exactly me. It's amazing. What does it mean to me though?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see this number a lot, and also the number 333

    ReplyDelete
  18. for all those talking about being haunted by a number, that it's every where in your life, I have an explanation for you. It is only showing up in your life, as you have at some point in time made yourself extra ordinarily conscious of it, and have developed sort of an energy about that number therefore. It started with your mind, and in a way you chose it. You can change this, the power is in your mind. You have the control in these scenarios, not the number. I was believing in the same way as you before, but my number was 44. Then, I started learning about some rules of laws in the universe/mind. With anything, if you make yourself a little more consciously aware about something, it will appear more and more in your life, as if in a supernatural way. I started practicing and playing around with this, and not only did I stop encountering 44 as I selected other numbers to be aware of (chosen), but these other numbers started to, as you say, haunt me. You are in control, the power is in our minds, and we need to practice control over our minds. The whole universe is in our mind, and that's beautiful, because then we have the ability to know the universe more intimately

    ReplyDelete
  19. I only care about this number, 17, because I have valid reason to. It's my Life Path

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a number 17 but 13 have appeared in my life from the beginning. I never really paid it any mind, until it continued to show up by significant things that have happened in my life. I don't know why is this? Some say its bad, some good, but really Its just been on significant times in my life, and with significant people or person.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i was born on 17 december at 17 pm , i l live in a neigbourhood called 17 and my house number is 17 at my first birthday it was 17 people , and now i was 17 years old and im scared about this number i see it everywhere contact me at djinn_ady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was born in 17 sep.my whole life is related with this no.8.26.17.whether it is bad or good.

    ReplyDelete