5.23.2011

NUMBER 23

NUMBER 23



Number 23s are highly inquisitive individuals who consider hands on experience to be the best teacher in life. Many of them are deeply intelligent, philosophical and spiritually minded.

The 23 Day Number person likes to experience everything in life and the most common trait found within the Number 23 is the ability to adapt and change. If told 'NO', the 23 person will do just the opposite.

The 23 individual is a socially popular energy. Highly affectionate and easy to be with, the 23  person is witty and has a gift for communication. As children they never sit still and are into everything and can be exhausting to watch when young. They can excel in many different fields in their lives and are good at fixing problems others have given up on. Those born on the 23rd excel in any job involving communication.

Number 23s must be aware (and beware) of temptations  -  drugs, alcohol, too much food, sex, gambling etc. 23 energy people can be the most negative of the 5 vibration, and these people may misuse freedom dangerously. They can be very self-indulgent where sensuality is concerned and it is also often to do with drink, drugs and gambling.

23 IDEAL GIFT
Surprise those born on the 23rd with some tickets to a show or something interesting, different and fun that they would never dream of buying for themselves as 5's really love surprises!

Both men and women love appliances, gadgets, music, DVD's and books. Sporting goods such as a set of golf clubs or a high-tech tennis racquet, or snazzy travel accessories, such as micro-binoculars, are appreciated by the 23 Day person.

**
Also see the energies and attributes of number 2, number 3 and number 5 (2+3=5)
**

Repeating Number Sequences or Angel Numbers 
  
Angel Number 23

HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR NUMBERS

DATE OF BIRTH NUMEROLOGY


*

Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes




   

32 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I was born on May 23rd and it's the first time I read about the number of my day. I totally liked it. Thank you, Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0VQTrI4kRy1IUfWZw0pSlObWdHO-0V0d

      Delete
    2. does your dates add up to 2+3=5 or you are just saying you are born on the 23rd?

      Delete
    3. My bday:5/23/95
      sister's bday:12/23/97
      son's bday:9/5/11
      I guess it's technically a lot of fives but if you watch the movie "Number 23" then by those terms it's a lot of twenty threes. Soooo many twenty threes.
      They're everywhere!

      Delete
    4. My numbers add up to 2 + 3 = 5
      03/01/63

      Delete
    5. im born in may 23rd 1988!!

      Delete
  2. i feel crazy like jim carey now..i cant explain. but i do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just watch the movie for the first time, and im 23 years old... i kinda fel like jim carey now too, but im to lazy to get opssesed so im no worry :D

      Delete
    2. omg the captcha code was 4432... 4+4 = 8 = 2^3, and 32 | 23... shit im fucked...

      Delete
  3. My eyes always see no. 23 everywhere ,in mind too whenever i gonna see the tym it will be probably 5:23,6:23,7:23,etc on red light 23 everywhere 23 ,what this mean ,can anyone help please.... Plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my number 23 and I like it alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. See repeating Angel Number 23 at:


    http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/06/angel-number-23.html

    Joanne - Sacred Scribes

    ReplyDelete
  6. ПЦMBΣЯ ƬЩΣПƬY ƬΉЯΣΣ 23 IПƧIDΣ ӨF MY ΉΣΛD GΣƬ IƬ ӨЦƬ GΣƬIƬӨЦƬGΣƬIƬӨЦƬ ᄃΛЯVΣ IƬ ΛЩΛY

    ReplyDelete
  7. the only number in my mind is 23 . i feel something in the number 23.
    what this mean ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. April 23rd baby and reading this explained a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is me down to a T. My life is mostly in 3's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a gift Joanne and are very special thank you for enlightening all mankind reading this. As you know the normal World is in an illusion and blind period.
    (MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH THE KNOWLEDGE TO OVERCOME THE ILLSUIONS PUT IN PLACE )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Bron on 20.12.1999 but my name value is 23 it will danger for me plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was born on 23.03.1993 and this is the best description of me, that I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was born on 23.03 :) i've always loved number 23 and this totally describes me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the 23rd coment ..OOooOooOooOOOOooo spooky !

    ReplyDelete
  15. A few yrs ago I had a vision of a W. I have thought about what it means quite a bit but have never figured it out. Maybe it's not time yet. I dreamt about it once and I knew the answer in my dream. But when I awoke...I just remember that I knew in the dream but still don't awake. It just occurred to me that W is the 23rd letter in the alphabet. April 23rd is my birthday. It seems now a door has opened for me to investigate further. If any one can make sense of it... let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    My husband and son were born in 23 Feb and 23 Mar respectively. of late, quite often, I'm associated with number 23. office level, lucky draw, i see dates with 23 involved most of the time in news i read or see or hear.

    however, the number 13 has gone quite far away from me as I mature in life (47 in 2017.). my birthdate is 13 Apr.

    I am not superstitious about numbers but, coincidently, i took extra attn when i always see the number 23.

    if you have the time to sort of let me know, would be great. otherwise, i'm OK.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello my name is christopher ray rodriguez i was born 5 23 1984 at 10:23 in the am i am surrounded by 23 even a vein in my left eye makes the number 23. My name has 23 letters. I even have 3 teeth between my k9s on the bottem. Im very diffrent and have been visited by light and dark spirits since a child. And non the less ive never wanted to be here on earth. But all the spirits speak of a great task im here for. I remember as far bacc as leaving the hospital doors after birth. I need help for i am lost.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My birthday is on 01/23. What does it mean? This sinchronicity 0123 😏

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was born on 01/23d. What does it mean with this sinchronicity? 0123

    ReplyDelete
  20. Born 23.10.93 at the clock 23:00 and left handed.
    The 23 number started haunting me at my 23rd birthday. And it comes more often than ever. I want to belivie that i am special in some way. but my life sucks, so it cant be.
    I just need to hear/see that other pepole are feeling the same.

    ReplyDelete
  21. First time in 19 years reading my numerology number meaning. I was born 5/23. Matches very well. I am grateful to carry it despite its negative things as is logical. God bless everyone.

    ReplyDelete