5.24.2011

NUMBER 26

NUMBER 26

The number 26 reduces to the number 8, although it carries with it the vibrations, energies and attributes of the numbers 2, 6 and 8.  Number 8 is the number of karma and carries with it the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma that is Cause and Effect.  It symbolizes form that is solidified into matter  -  ‘As you reap, so shall you sow’.

26 DAY NUMBER

Twinning the intuitive 2 and the peace-making 6, this is the number of success and shows great leadership potential.  A 26 Day Number person will achieve great success or even fame. 26's may dream of having money and power, and many achieve this in their lifetimes.

Those born on the 26th are strong and robust.  Part of their lesson is to learn to 'share'.  They may take big risks in sport, school and all that life has to offer. 

Those born with an A, J or S first initial may become very wealthy.

26 CAREER OPPORTUNITIES


Politician, property mogul, business leader, the healing and/or compassionate careers.

Those born on the 26th make for wonderful entrepreneurs.

**

Repeating Number Sequences (Angel Numbers)

The meaning and message of repeating number 26 (Angel Number 26) can be found at:

Also see:  Repeating 2's and 6's

All other numbers can be found in the Angel Number INDEX

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

ANGEL NUMBERS

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT



    

12 comments:

  1. I'm here, searching for what "Trump will go 26th" means.
    Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Born on 26 October.

    "Ruler of this world/Universe"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 26 keeps appearing everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE! On the clock, a book page, receipt, bills, and more. Today I've seen it 5 times and it's still early in the day. My angels are letting me know they are all around. Makes me smile :) P.S. Just saw it 2 times again before publishing this comment!!! Yeah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was born in 26 june. and my life are not that good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was born n 26th june but my life not going well so far..i wonder why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, 26 adds to 8 which is a very heavy karmic number and this karmic debt must be balanced and be diluted during this life time, it should no longer be carried further, this is why your soul picked this number. Try to avoid anything that adds to 8 like phone#, address and avoid important events on the days that adds to 8 (so 8, 17, 26)... choose the 6 or 24 of the month for important life events. Hope this helps

      Delete
    2. Hi I'm from January 26 1994; I wonder why 6 & 24 is powerfull for us. Thanks

      Delete
  6. Here I am. Born on the 26th of August (the 8th month) with the initials S.J.J. ...Unfortunately I've become nothing extraordinary although I feel I have a purpose I can't decipher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am born August 26.i too feel i have a purpose. Im just not acting on it like i should. I habe no idea why

      Delete
  7. I was born 26 of October and I am an entrepreneur WOW. Reading this gives me chills and hope not to GIVE UP. Because I will be WEALTHY....And not to mention but my first name starts with an S........THANK YOU UNIVERSE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Born 26th of April and I'm already feeling wealthy, name initial E but I am rich I'm not a billionaire yet but I can feel that I will be some important soon and even if it doesn't happen, I just incredibly believe so I dont mind I will be still be happy with myself

    ReplyDelete